Contact us to tailor make your Interior Architecture Package.
Interior Architecture Services
Stage 1: Appraisal and Definition of the Project
- Meeting with the client to receive the interior architecture brief, and a clear understanding and interpretation of the needs of the client.
Stage 2: Concept Design and Design Development
- Preparation of the design concept in broad outline, E.g. Tiling layout, ceiling layout, lighting layout, etc.
Stage 3.1 Documentation
- Preparation of drawings necessary to assist the execution of works on site. E.g. ceiling layout, lighting layout, tiling layout, electrical layout, details etc.
- Consulting with the client on the specifications for finishes.
- Specification and sourcing of finishes; including floor finishes, paint colours, sanitaryware, lighting, etc.
- Preparation of schedules for procurement to be purchased through main contractor unless otherwise stated.
Stage 3.2: Procurement
- Consulting and organising furnishings and décor finishes.
- Obtaining quotations and making the payments thereof, if required, on the clients behalf.
Stage 4: Co-ordination and Quality Control
- Act as co-ordinator and liaison between the client, the principal contractor, subcontractors, and suppliers. This is to ensure that the requirements of the client, as well as the finishes and designs selected, are successfully translated through to the project site and the principal contractor.
- Please note this service does not include Project Management.
Stage 5: Site Inspection and Close Out
- Organising with the client to sign-off goods and to oversee delivery/installation on site.