Contact us to tailor make your Interior Design Package.
Interior Design Services
Stage 1: Appraisal and Definition of the Project
- Meeting with the client to receive the interior design brief, and a clear understanding and interpretation of the needs of the client.
Stage 2: Concept Design and Design Development
- Concept drawings, illustrations and mock-ups to enable the client to make informed decisions.
Stage 3.1 Documentation and Sourcing
- Preparation of drawings where necessary to assist the execution of works on site. E.g. Furniture layout, wallpaper layout etc.
- Specification and sourcing of furnishings, finishes; including wall coverings, curtaining and related fabrics.
- Preparation of documentation/ schedules for procurement.
- Obtaining and viewing of samples, final mock-ups.
- Review and measure existing furniture with client to integrate into new layouts.
Stage 3.2: Procurement
- Consulting and organising furnishings and décor finishes.
- Obtaining quotations and making the payments thereof, if required, on the clients behalf.
Stage 4: Co-ordination and Quality Control
- Assuring the quality as well as the timeous delivery of furnishings and finishes.
Stage 5: Installation
- Organising with the client to sign-off goods and to oversee delivery/installation to site.